Friday, February 20, 2015

Bittersweet

It is that time again. The eve of a seasonal change. As always, it is bittersweet. Many people are asking the following questions. I figured I would answer them here. 

How I feel about leaving the ship. I will definitely miss good friends I have made from around the world, patients, going to work where everyone wants to be there, going up to the dining room for a cup of tea and fellowship with different groups of people for two hours, getting hugs from patients, seeing miracles and transformation inside and out before your eyes. 

I am coming back to the ship? I honestly do not know. If I do, I would come for a shorter amount of time. 

What will I be doing when I get back to the United States? I do not know. Being here has provided experiences and opportunities that are causing me to process the next steps in my career. 

As for now, I will enjoy my next adventures and trust God to walk with me now and in the days to come opening and closing the appropriate doors. 

Thank you for your encouragement, prayers, and financial support on this adventure. I will finish this chapter with photos of some of the patients Mercy Ships has had the privilege to love and serve. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment